Fee from SC/ST Candidates shall be charged as per the rules of Govt. of M.P. The total fees paid by such candidates shall be decided on the basis of their parants total annual income. However if such candidate taking admission against payment seats, they are required to pay Payment fees at the time of admission in addition to the caution money.
For fee of Payment Seats, NRI Seats and Sponsored Candidates kindly also refer to point no. 12, 13 and 14 respectively.
- Fee Structure for M.Sc. Courses
- Fee Structure for M.B.A. in Business Economics, CSMM, E-Commerce, Finance, HRM, Tourism Administration, Hospital Administration, Heritage Tourism Management and M.J.M.C. Courses
- Fee structure for M.A,/M.Com./ P.G. Dip. Courses/ B.A.
- Fee structure for Library science courses
- Fee structure for Physical Education Courses
- Fee structure for Law Courses
- Fee structure for B.B.A. Course
- Fee structure for B.C.A./ P.G.D.C.A. Course
- Fee structure for Yoga Courses
- Fee structure for Certificate & Diploma Courses in Sanskrit, English and French
- Fee structure for various courses under distance education
- Fee structure for payment seats in various courses
- Fee for NRI candidate
- Fee for Sponsored candidate
- Fee structure for Courses Where Admission is done at the Level of Madhya Pradesh Government
- Components of General Fee