- About School of Distance Education
- Officials and Advisory Board
- List of Coordinators
- Academic Programmes offered
- Details of Fee
- Admission Process
- Academic Process
- Academic Calendar
- Contact Programme
- Examination Process
- Examination Announcements
- Notice Board for Students
- Notice Board for Study Centres
- Approved Study Centres
- University Jurisdiction
- SLM Downloads
- Contact us
- Admission process is online
- Students need to visit https://jiwaji.mponline.gov.in/Portal
- The hard copy of submitted application needs to be deposited alongwith relevant documents.
The process of admission to courses offered by School of Distance Education is as below:
1. Application for admission to courses offered by School of Distance Education is submitted online.
- STEP - 1 For the same, students have to visit the website of MPOnline. Specific address is https://jiwaji.mponline.gov.in/Portal or may access the link at homepage of Jiwaji University website.
- STEP - 2 Select the requisite course, fill the relevant details and deposit the form.
- STEP - 3 Candidate is required to online deposit Application Fee and Course Fee along with application form. To know Application Fee refer relevant annexure towards the end of this prospectus or visit page of Distance education at http://jiwaji.edu/dis_edu_about.asp
- STEP - 4 Candidate needs to take a print-out of submitted admission form and deposit the hard-copy to School of Distance Education or study centre where the candidate has taken admission alongwith self-attested photocopies of :
- Marksheets of 10th class;
- Marksheet of 12th Class;
- Eligibility Certificate;
- Migration Certificate;
- Gap Certificate (if there is discontinuity in education);
- Mark sheet of Graduation (in case of PG courses) Hard copy of Application Form along with relevant documents needs to be deposited within 30 days of last-date of submission of application form.
Students can also send the printout of application form and above documents by post to School of Distance Education, Jiwaji University, Gwalior (M.P.) 474011. In case the documents are sent by post, candidates should ensure that they reach within stipulated time.
- STEP - 5 Student need to visit the website to check their names in admission list declared after last date of admission. They should also check their emails since information concerning admission will also be sent through e-maill.
- STEP - 6 Student who wish to get their admission cancelled need to apply within a month of last-date of application failing which no fee will be refunded.
- STEP - 7 Within a month of admission students have to fill up Enrollment form at http://jiwaji.ucanapply.com in order to get enrolled at Jiwaji University failing which they will not be able to write their assignments and appear in final examinations
NOTE: YOU ARE REQUESTED TO OBSERVE THE LAST DATES OF SUBMISSION OF ADMISSION FORM AND ENROLLMENT FORM.
How to get an Eligibility Certificate ?
- Visit following links -
From jiwaji web-site: https://jiwaji.mponline.gov.in/Portal/Services/JIWAJI
From MPONLINE Citizen Service: https://jiwaji.mponline.gov.in/Portal/Index.aspx
- Fil the requisite form.
- Deposit eligibility fee ONLINE, as applicable.
- Printout of submitted form need to be taken.
- The printout to be submitted form alongwith original mark sheet of last qualification and self-attested photocopies of earlier educational qualifications.
- Once Jiwaji University issues eligibility certificate the same needs to be attached in ORIGINAL with enrollment form.
What is GAP Certificate and How to Get it ?
GAP Certificate is an undertaking to an effect that any other course/s was/were not pursued during the gap. It is a notarized undertaking on a stamp paper of Rs. 50. The language is available with authorized notaries. It can be done at your place as well. The text of the undertaking is given below:
Example of GAP Certificate Click Here
Maximum Duration of Completion of Course
Maximum duration for passing and improvement of scores of a programme shall be “Duration of the course + three years”. For example, for two year Master’s Degree course, maximum duration shall be 5 years and for three years Bachelor’s courses the maximum duration shall be six years’. In case of course one-year duration or less, maximum duration will be three years.