- About School of Distance Education
- Officials and Advisory Board
- List of Coordinators
- Academic Programmes offered
- Details of Fee
- Admission Process
- Academic Process
- Academic Calendar
- Contact Programme
- Examination Process
- Examination Announcements
- Notice Board for Students
- Notice Board for Study Centres
- Approved Study Centres
- University Jurisdiction
- Contact us
- Admission process is online
- Students need to visit MPonline Website
- The hard copy of submitted application needs to be deposited alongwith relevant documents.
Admission to courses offered by School of Distance Education is easy, intuitive and transparent.
The process of admission to courses offered by School of Distance Education is as below:
1. Application for admission to courses offered by School of Distance Education is submitted online. Following are the steps to take admission to School of Distance Education, Jiwaji University, Gwalior
- STEP - 1 For the same, students have to visit the website of MPOnline. Specific address is http://mponline.gov.in/portal/services/Jiwaji/Dashboard.aspx. or may access the link at homepage of Jiwaji University’s website.
- STEP - 2 Select the requisite course, fill the relevant details and deposit the form.
- STEP - 3 Candidate is required to online deposit Application Fee and Course Fee along with application form. To know Application Fee refer relevant annexure towards the end of the prospectus or visit page of Institute of Distance Education at www.jiwaji.edu.
- STEP - 4 Take printout of Admission Form after payment of fee and deposit the hard-copy to School of Distance Education or study centre where the candidate has taken admission alongwith self-attested photocopies of :
- Marksheets of 10th class;
- Marksheet of 12th Class;
- Eligibility Certificate;
- Migration Certificate;
- Gap Certificate (if there is discontinuity in education);
- Mark sheet of Graduation (in case of PG courses) Hard copy of Application Form along with relevant documents need to be deposited within 30 days of last-date of submission of application form. Students can also send above printout of examination form and above documents by post to School of Distance Education, Jiwaji University, Gwalior. In case the documents are sent by post, candidates should ensure that they reach within stipulated time.
- STEP - 5 Again visit MPonline website. Click Enrollment Form option. Fill Application ID generated while filling Application Form and date of birth as filled in Admission Form. Filled Enrollment Form props up. Make payment of Enrollment fee. Take printout of filled form after making payment and submit/sent to the School of Distance Education/the study centre alongwith ORIGINAL MIGRATION and following documents:
- Eligibility Certificate (Only in cases where education has been completed from other than Jiwaji University)
- Photocopies of mark sheets of 10 Class /12th Class/graduation (as applicable).
- STEP - 6 Student need to visit the website to check their names in admission list declared after last date of admission. They should also check their emails since admission list will also be sent via e-mail.
- STEP - 7 Student who wish to get their admission cancelled need to apply within a month of last-date of application failing which no fee will be refunded.
NOTE: YOU ARE REQUESTED TO OBSERVE THE LAST DATES OF SUBMISSION OF ADMISSION FORM AND ENROLLMENT FORM.
How to get an Eligibility Certificate ?
- Visit following link - Click here to Visit Link
- Fil the requisite form.
- Deposit eligibility fee ONLINE, as applicable.
- Printout of submitted form need to be taken.
- The printout to be submitted form alongwith original mark sheet of last qualification and self-attested photocopies of earlier educational qualifications.
- Once Jiwaji University issues eligibility certificate the same needs to be attached in ORIGINAL with enrollment form.
What is GAP Certificate and How to Get it ?
GAP Certificate is an undertaking to an effect that any other course/s was/were not pursued during the gap. It is a notarized undertaking on a stamp paper of Rs. 50. The language is available with authorized notaries. It can be done at your place as well. The text of the undertaking is given below:
Example of GAP Certificate Click Here
Maximum Duration of Completion of Course
- Students need to take note to maximum duration of completion course which is as below:
- Courses of 02 years in duration – Maximum duration to complete the course is 03 years.
- Courses of 03 years in duration – Maximum duration to complete the course is 05 years.